[blindlaw] Legal research technology

John Ramsey joramsey at cox.net
Sun May 16 19:02:57 UTC 2010

Elizabeth:
Many of us use JFW with the text version of Westlaw but it is possible to
navigate Lexis and the full version of Westlaw once you familiarize yourself
with the respective page layouts. Personally, I have used the text only
version of Westlaw since 2003 and love it.
Cordially,
John

John A. Ramsey Jr., P.A.

P.O. Box 6063

Gainesville, FL 32627

Phone: (352) 505-6642

Fax: (352) 240-6453

This communication contains information that may be confidential and/or
legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this communication in
error, please call us at (352) 505-6642 and destroy any associated printed
materials and delete the electronic material from any computer. Please be
aware that any unauthorized disclosure, use or publication of this
communication or the information it contains may result in criminal and/or
civil liability. Due to this message being transmitted over the Internet,
John Ramsey cannot assure that the messages are secure.  If you are
uncomfortable with such risks, you may decide not to use email to
communicate with John Ramsey.  Please contact us immediately at (352)
505-6642 if you decide not to use email.  You must also be aware that email
messages may be delayed or undelivered through circumstances beyond our
control.  Thank you.