[blindlaw] Rod of Philadelphia

Rod Alcidonis, Esquire. attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Tue May 25 13:57:30 UTC 2010

Hello friends:

I have replied to Dan off-list as he requested.

Rod Alcidonis, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Alcidonis Law Office, LLC
6907B Rising Sun Ave., 1st Fl
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Tel: (215) 305-8085
Fax: (215) 525-0999
Attorney at alcidonislaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
 This message and/or its attachment(s) is being sent by a lawyer and may
contain privileged and confidential information and may be protected by
attorney client and work product privileges. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
reading, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, notify Attorney Alcidonis
at (215) 305-8085 or at Attorney at alcidonislaw.com, and permanently delete
this message from your system. This communication is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. § 2510-2521.