[blindlaw] llc law - news paper publication?

Russell J. Thomas, Jr. rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Mon Nov 15 15:05:35 UTC 2010

Establishing an LLC is controlled by the law of each State. Check with the
Secretary of State office in your State to learn what you have to do.  If
your State has a website, you can probably find the information on that
website.

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

4121 Westerly Place, Suite 101

Newport Beach, California 92660

T: (949) 752-0101

F: (949) 257-4756

M: (949) 466-7238

www.emplmnattorney.com

Follow me on Twitter:  EmplmntAttorney

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS, EFF. 6/1/2010:
RTHOMAS at EMPLMNTATTORNEY.COM