[blindlaw] llc law - news paper publication?

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Mon Nov 15 17:50:18 UTC 2010

Hi George:

Wouldn't the rules differ from state to state?  In some countries,
registration of a company is centralized; as far as I know, it is not so in
the United States!

I'd suggest you call the agency responsible for company/trade name
registration in your state of residence to find out what their new rules.
Here in Colorado, I have received no word from the Colorado Secretary of
State's office about publishing information on an LLC registration in either
our newspapers or any other national publication.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado