[blindlaw] blind attorneys

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Thu Nov 18 20:22:02 UTC 2010

I've often wondered about this myself, as I didn't hit the statutorily
blind level until a couple of years ago.  However, there is a prosecutor
in the County Attorney's Office here who has been blind since birth.
Also, one of my classmates was already statutorily blind (RP)by the time
we were in school, and a lady in the class ahead of us was totally blind
due to rheumatoid arthritis.  As far as I know, both of these
individuals are also employed in the legal profession.  Granted, that's
not many, but there is at least a glimmer of hope...