[blindlaw] blind attorneys

Karla Gilbride kgilbride at dralegal.org
Thu Nov 18 20:47:59 UTC 2010

James,

I don't mean to minimize the barriers, but the prospects for blind
attorneys are certainly not as bad as you suggest. I can think of at
least ten off the top of my head, including myself (I've been totally
blind since birth), and I'm sure I could come up with others given more
time. Perhaps we should chat further off-list about your specific
concerns.

Best,
Karla Gilbride