[blindlaw] navigating the FRCPs

Kate Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 05:18:27 UTC 2010

Hi Jay in Portland,

I don't know how much this will help, but have you tried using the Cornell
website for the FRCP? http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/

Sometimes I use the search function in my browser to find a Rule, click on
the link, and then search again within that Rule for the section I need. I'm
not a JAWS user, so i can't comment on that.

Kate

--
Kathryn CARROLL
St. John's University College of Law 2013