[blindlaw] Microsoft built-in screenreader and anti-competition

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Sep 3 03:05:05 UTC 2010

This is a similar argument, it seems to me, as that which the U.S.
Department of Justice used 15 years ago against Microsoft.  They
didn't want MS to bundle Internet Explorer in the OS saying it was
unfair competition.  They might require MS to do something to level
the playing field, but I doubt they could stop them all together.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920