[blindlaw] Nonvisual Techniques for LSAT

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:32:53 UTC 2010

Hello all. I am looking to speak with individuals who took the LSAT
nonvisually. I am retaking it to get a higher score but need to figure
out alternative techniques for the logic games portion of the test.
When I received tutoring from Kaplan, they suggested drawing pictures
which did not work well for me. I have no usable vision to aid on the
test. I am also interested in hearing from individuals who received
tutoring before taking the LSAT regarding their experiences. Please
contact me via email at taiablas at gmail.com.

Thanks.

Tai