[blindlaw] UpDate on Linkedin website:

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Sat Sep 11 20:51:27 UTC 2010

Hello Mr. Zufelt:

Here in Denver, we have the U.S. Mint that prints virtually all the coins
used in the United States.

In order to take a tour of the Mint, one has to schedule a date on the
Mint's website.  The last few I have scheduled, a random number is generated
and I was asked to enter the number into an edit box.  I was able to READ
THE GENERATED NUMBER for myself without assistance from a third party, and I
DID NOT have to use any audio.

This type of CAPTCHA is, in my view, far more accessible than the GARBLED
audio types I have had to deal with.  No, I am NOT HEARING IMPAIRED; but
those GARBLED AUDIO thingies can be a ROYAL pain one million percent of the
time.  To be succinct, I detest them!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado