[blindlaw] UpDate on Linkedin website:

Marc Workman mworkman.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 08:18:17 UTC 2010

Hello Everett,

Your exact words were

However, ensuring that their security mechanism works for * all * Internet
users, and still provides security, is impossible.

Undo hardship does not equal impossible.  It may be impossible if we are
thinking in terms of a single solution, but a multi-pronged approach is
certainly possible, though it may be, and I'm not saying it is, cost
prohibitive for some.

Best,

Marc