[blindlaw] LSAT informational guide for blind test takers

Milica Trpevska milicatrpevska at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 19:16:19 UTC 2010

Dear list members
I am taking the LSAT in december and am struggling with the analitical
reasoning (logic games) section of the test. I heard that many blind
students used magnet boards and other non-visual techniques that I
haven't heard about. I have also come across a post on the internet
that a blind law school graduate, I believe it is Ms. Stephanie Enyart,
has prepared an informational guide for blind test takers in which she
gives some hints on some effective techniques used in the past.

As any and all help would be greatly appreciated, I would kindly ask
you to bring up and share the techniques you used for this particular
section of the test. I would also kindly ask you to let me know how I
can get a hold of the informational guide for blind test takers which,
I am sure, has invaluable information and tips. Thank you for your
understanding and I look forward to hearing from  you. Best, Milica