[blindlaw] Exam$ software and law school exams

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 27 06:27:53 UTC 2010

In reality before technology blind studentswere done at the same time as
their sighted classmates and continue to do so. Over the years I have taken
many law courses and while I may have been allowed extra time I very seldom
actually needed to use it. At times this was quite a shock to professors.
Chuck