[blindlaw] wireless head phone for courtroom

Dennis Clark dennisgclark at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 28 08:09:18 UTC 2010

Hello Ross,
I've been out of town for a few days and I am very behind in my email.  I
really appreciate hearing from you.  I had no idea that these kinds of
portable wireless Bluetooth ear pieces were available.  I knew that there
were wireless earphones for cell phones but I wasn't aware that they could
be made to function with computers.  I will venture over to Best Buy later
this week and see if they have anything available which isn't in a bubble
package and can be examined.  I will let you know if I find anything new or
interesting.
All the best,
Dennis