[blindlaw] some questions

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Fri Aug 5 17:45:26 UTC 2011

Hello David:

Attitudes are what any person chooses to make of them!  The Somalian guy
lives here in the United States; he is MOST LIKELY not returning to Somalia
anytime soon.  Beth, on the other hand, knows why she fell in love with him
and wants to marry him.

I've been around Americans opposed to blind men marrying sighted women and
vice versa; but they were in love, and nothing could stop them!  The ones I
know are all still happily married.

In essence, it is up to Beth to ask her man as many questions about his
culture as she deems fit.  If the man gives satisfactory answers that she
can live with, then she can weigh her options and make her own choices, and
her man can do the same.

Truthfully, if blindness is viewed favorably here in the United States,
there won't be more than 70% underr-employment or lack of employment amongst
the blind.  All the software you and me use WILL BE COMPLETELY ACCESSIBLE
straight out of the box and we won't need to pay hefty sums for scripts or
set files.  In fact, there will be NO NEED for the ADA!

Love is NOT A RELIGION; nor is it religious!  It is two people believing
that they have much in common and want to live together and share it.  Let's
either wish them well, or stare clear!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado