[blindlaw] some questions

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 19:20:03 UTC 2011

Hey, thanks for the advice, guys.  I'm really going to have to tell
these guys, "Either you guys adapt to the attitudes we have about
blindness and at least don't interfere with me and Deq (my man) or get
lost."  I also have the opinion of two people including the local imam
who believe I can do things on my own.  I mean, heck I'm going to
college and so is my man.  My other person is a sister who believes in
me a lot.  She pushes me as hard as a boulder, but she herself is a
rock I can rely on.
Beth