[blindlaw] some questions

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 23:30:48 UTC 2011

David,
	My boyfriend's parents have been dead in Somalia sadly for
some years, but his uncle has the best attitude I've seen
about blindness: why would the rest of your body work if
your eyes didn't?  So what if your eyes don't work?  The
resft of your boddy does.  At least that's the attitudde he
has about his own nephew and me.  His wife, the uncle's
wife, and daughters are very kind to me and enjoy hanging
out with me and my roommate, who is sighted nd a very strong
supporter of my being independent, though she can be a bit
of a pushy and demanding subject of jy attention.  But
whatever.
Thanks, and like I said in a previous e-mail, the imam in the
local mosque and another sister are strong supporters of me.
Beth