[blindlaw] some questions

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 23:30:50 UTC 2011

As far as Christians go, you're right, G.  I've met Christians
who said, "You need healed and new eyes."  Give me a break!  And
they believed that blindness was a thing to be pitied.  But
that's a whole other subject I've spoken about on the faith list
because most of the peoples on the list are Christians.
Beth