[blindlaw] apologies, but interesting lead in

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 00:28:17 UTC 2011

I want to thank all of you who answered my questions about the
dude's culture.  Let me say why this is and why I bothered
talking about it.  I was wondering where in any Islamic law or
jurisprudence (if anybody's studied it) it says that blind people
are needy and must receive charity and can never rise above being
beggars and such like.  There are many different forms of law.
Btw, I'd like to be a paralegal if I can't get a job that's
steady in the social work business.  Thanks.
Beth