[blindlaw] A word of caution concerning attending law school via distance learning

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 20:29:30 UTC 2011

I think this is good advice. Remember also that if you are looking for
a job with a firm afterward, how your school is perceived will have an
impact. It probably shouldn't, in principle but the plane truth is
that it does.
So going to a good school is important if possible.

--
Best wishes

Gerard Sadlier