[blindlaw] online LLM

gary melconian garymelc at msn.com
Mon Aug 8 22:42:27 UTC 2011

That is what I ment. I am going for that  after my jd which I am currently
doing on line at the online school that  I had   posted in my previous
email. After that I am  going for an online llm which I have researched
which is in San diego ca which is accrediated by ABA and  that is why I am
going for that one. Also I have plans for going for a few other
certification in my industry which I have expertise in. take care
Sincerly Yours:
Gary Melconian, MBa, CPA and JD candidates
Mobile: 818-731-3949