[blindlaw] online LLM

Michael Fry mikefry79 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 01:26:09 UTC 2011

Currently, I'm in an LLM program for biotechnology and genomics from
Arizona State University.  I completed half the LLM course work in the
classrom.  Then, I got a good job in another state.  Luckily, this
fall, the core classes, for the first time, are being offered on-line.
 I was given the opportunity to beta-test the courses and in return
got free tutuion.  It worked out well.  I'm in the process of writing
a thesis to complete the remaining unit requirements.  My LLM
expereince has been good.  Based on my experience, I recommend it.