[blindlaw] TTW question

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Dec 6 03:30:31 UTC 2011

The other entity that you might have real good luck with is your WIPA which
is a Social Security funded/contracted program.  It is the Work Incentives
and Planning Assistance program which is available throughout the U.S.  You
will be able to speak with a live person through this program.  Of course,
the TTW is a work-incentive program.  You can locate your WIPA by going to
the following link:
https://secure.ssa.gov/apps10/oesp/providers.nsf/bystate

Hope this helps,

Steve