[blindlaw] Accessibility of LAWS versus WESTLAW

Johnston withat at msn.com
Tue Feb 1 01:29:43 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

Text only Westlaw (text.westlaw.com) is great if you already have a
citation: very quick and convenient; however, it is severely limited in its
functions.  Any broad research is better done on the full site; it's just
more practical.  I have only used Westlaw Next once, and it appears at first
glance to be more user friendly than the standard version... thank goodness!
A note for new users to the text only Westlaw site:  you must put something,
anything, in the Client ID box.  Without putting a character in there, it
will not allow you to sign in.

Jay