[blindlaw] PDF files

Blaine Deutscher b.m.deutscher at sasktel.net
Wed Feb 2 11:03:06 UTC 2011

Hello everyone.  Noting the difficulties that a lot of you are having with
PDF documents the one suggestion I can pass on is purchasing a PDF
converter. Not sure if American's have a Staples or a office store but they
should have one. the converter that I purchased is called nuance PDF
(spelled faneticly so you know how it's pronounced and not sure how they
spell it). There are two versions - one Professional which gives the ability
to convert word documents into PDF and the other way around or the home
edition which only allows you to convert a PDF document into word or text
file. that is one suggestion that I can pass on. The professional version in
Canada runs about $112. Hope this helps and if you have any further
questions please feel free to write me off list. I can find out what a
couple of my lawyer friends here do.

Blaine