[blindlaw] Concerning the LSAT:

Dittman, Robert rdittman at stmarytx.edu
Tue Jun 21 20:38:33 UTC 2011

What are the facts of that case?

Keep in mind each person's admission into law school is a very individualized process so I have been told.

So just because one blind person did enter law school, and one did not does not mean that the contributing factors are the same.
How was the person's academic performance in their undergraduate education?
What did they put in their personal statement and declaration to study law?
How many law schools did they apply to, and were they ever offered a provisional appointment to any of these schools?
Did they ever make it known to any of these schools they wish to attend?

Just more questions.

In any case, the exam is but one measuring factor.

Robert D. Dittman
Student Attorney
St. Mary's University, Center for Legal and Social Justice (Civil Clinic)
2507 N.W. 36th Street
San Antonio, TX  78228-3918
Phone: (210) 431-5760  fax: (210) 431-5700
Email: rdittman at mail.stmarytx.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail