[blindlaw] Mac Users Out There?

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Thu Jun 23 21:38:39 UTC 2011

Some day (smile)!  Out here, we all grew up speaking and typing
Spanglish, regardless of family background - guess that's why I want to
hear the same from my computer.  But I will try to see if I can toggle
back and forth on what I currently have WinZoom) and will be getting
(JAWS) at some point.  I need Spanish (only, no bi-lingual) mostly for
client letters, but it is a bit disturbing to hear the horrendous
mispronunciations of names and places in pleadings that are other-wise
in English.