[blindlaw] Bar Multi-performance Test

Kendrick Kennedy dricken at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 08:17:58 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I am currently preparing for the MS Bar Exam. I am reviewing the BarBri
video on the multi performance test (MPT). I will be typing and reading the
information on a computer. Does anyone know or remember if the case files,
task memos and library information is separated into manageable files or is
the MPT problem combined into one document on the actual exam?  If the MPT
is in one document did the pages line up for you to search the pages as
BarBri stated you should do to maximize time to complete the MPT assignment?

Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.

--
 *Best Regards,*
* *

*