[blindlaw] Bar Multi-performance Test

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 11:08:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

I took the Bar Exam several years ago (my do I feel old all of a sudden)
and at that time the MPT was split into manageable files.  The cases were
one set, the assignment memo another, and the Library a third including the
statutes, etc.

I'd suggest you contact your State Bar Reasonable Accommodation Coordinator
 and ask them how many files will be included in that portion of the exam.
 They may be able to provide you the documents in the way you need them
most.

Regards,
Ronza

In a message dated 6/24/2011 4:19:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,