[blindlaw] identifying evidence

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:07:43 UTC 2011

Hello Lawyers and Professionals,

Currently I am up to my eye balls in court proceedings. I have a very good
lawyer who is representing me in the hearings. The question came up of me
identifying evidence that will be entered into the case. I am totally blind,
I am needing to identify pictures, emails and other documents. How is it
possible for me as a blind person to identify this evidence? It is very very
important that the evidence is identified and entered into the case in the
hearing.

Please help, and Thank you in advance!
Marsha

database 5943 (20110310) __________