[blindlaw] WELLS FARGO BANK--ADA REVISITED?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Nov 11 19:16:54 UTC 2011

Do you know if these touch keypads are true touchpads where keys can be relocated by software or whether
they are truly flat keypads with fixed locations?  If the latter, an overlay of some kind would probably
be adequate short of requiring different hardware and depending upon whether the keys are activated by
pressure or proximity.  It has become a fact of life that sometimes the actual location of keys is
randomized to prevent the same pattern of motion from implying the same pattern of numbers.  We simply
do not have an answer to that sort of system.  The whole issue of security is one that is often at odds
with our ability to interact with such systems.

Best regarsds,

Steve Jacobson
ar