[blindlaw] WELLS FARGO BANK--ADA REVISITED?

Tom Ladis tom at tomladis.com
Fri Nov 11 15:55:48 UTC 2011

I think that Equip For Equality, here in Chicago, is discussing changes with
them, but as you can imagine it will require updates to the hardware to add
a physical keypad like most other machines have even though they have a
touch screen.  They have had some success with other large banks in
remedies.

Tom