[blindlaw] Entering solo practice

Russell J. Thomas, Jr. rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Mon Oct 3 14:16:59 UTC 2011

A few things come to mind:

Get a Scansnap scanner so that you can have lengthy documents scanned for
reading:

Get a PDF conversion program such as PDF converter, so that you can take the
scanned PDF documents and convert them to Word;

Subscribe to as many law firm blogs and follow other law firms on Twitter to
help you keep up with current developments in the law.

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

4121 Westerly Place, Suite 101