[blindlaw] accessibility and Linkedin

Craig Spencer craigspencer2.0 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:01:00 UTC 2011

There is supposedly a "settings" page where you can change your pass word
and other account settings.  However, jaws does not seem to find that link.

Linkedin even has a help section that supposed to answer the question "can't
find the settings and sign out link".
There answer is that you must hover the mouse over your name on the top of
the page and you will find the links.
Jaws does not find it.