[blindlaw] some questions

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:57:29 UTC 2011

Well, I care for myself right now in Colorado, and Dad doesn't
see that.  I have to be absolutely sure that CCDC in Colorado,
the Cross-Disability Coalition, can work with the Florida system
and get rid of it.  The prevention of marriage was based in part
due to parent child conflict, and then they said I had to make
changes.  Whuat changes I don't know, but Deq has nearly broken
up with me a bunch of times over this, so it is grounds for
getting rid of it.  I've needed help trying for months and
perhaps years.
Beth