[blindlaw] Discriminating Signs

Mark BurningHawk stone_troll at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 12 00:18:20 UTC 2011

I wonder if you could make a case arguing just this--that the presence of the sign poses more danger to you than a theoretical driver might post some time in the future.  When, at Dartmouth in 1986, I found such a sign had been planted near my dormitory, I promptly uprooted it and, upon its third re-erection, dumped it, dirty post and all, on the dean of Freshman's desk and stated that, were it to appear again, I would be contacting my parents, who would be suing Dartmouth for discrimination against me.  The sign did not appear, but neither was a case won on my argument, so I am merely stating an anecdote...

Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
Home:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/
Namaste!