[blindlaw] Discriminating Signs

Paul Harpur paulharpur at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 00:22:12 UTC 2011

The council might think they are being helpful so I would start being nice
about it and just ask them to remove it.
Considering this is a public post I could not suggest vandalising government
property by having some friends around for dinner one night, and then around
2 AM going across the street with friends with the appropriate equipment and
cutting the sign down.  I would further not suggest having a friend with a
car dispose of the sign in an industrial bin a few miles from your home.
Such direct action would of course be unlawful and should not be
recommended.