[blindlaw] Discriminating Signs

Mark BurningHawk stone_troll at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 12 00:49:33 UTC 2011

*nods* I would seriously question whether one *should*, indeed, be "nice," to the people, since rewarding such unhelpful behavior, no matter in whose name or for what noble cause it is perpetrated, will only lead to its repetition, with equally disastrous, disrespectful, invasive and controlling results.  Nor, this list being of a legal content and nature, should it be suggested or entertained at any level or to any degree that it would be suitable to take a can of spray paint in your favorite Daglo color, and artistically and creatively alter the sign to reflect a more community-minded spirit.  It must not at all be implied much less boldly stated, that it might be only fitting to post a sign of one's own, in like mind decrying to the world some such statement about your neighbors as might describe their noisy bathroom habits, or, perhaps, odd noises made during the act of love...  Oh I could just go on forever.

Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
Home:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/
Namaste!