[blindlaw] Fw: [DRBA] 2012 Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLL Disability Rights Fellowship

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Sep 19 15:41:46 UTC 2011

FYI
----- Original Message -----
From: Greg Care
To: DRBA at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 9:18 AM
Subject: [DRBA] 2012 Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLL Disability Rights Fellowship

Hello everyone:

In September 2009, Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP welcomed its first Disability Rights Fellow.  We are now accepting applications for our fourth annual Disability Rights Fellowship to begin in September 2012. The Fellowship offers a recent law school graduate or judicial clerk with a disability the opportunity to participate for a year in all phases of disability rights litigation at our firm in Baltimore, Maryland. Brown, Goldstein & Levy is a 16-lawyer law firm devoted principally to litigation. The firm has developed a national reputation for its high-profile, high-impact disability rights cases.  The one-year fellowship will begin in September 2012. The application deadline is November 15, 2011.   Please visit our website for additional details about the Fellowship and the firm and to download an application: www.browngold.com. Attached are accessible pdf and Word versions of the application requirements.

Please feel free to pass this information along to individuals who you believe would be interested in a great opportunity to both gain experience and put their knowledge and drive to salutary use.

Thanks,

Greg

Gregory P. Care

Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP

120 E. Baltimore Street

Suite 1700

Baltimore, Maryland 21202

Phone:  410-962-1030 ext. 1316

Fax:  410-385-0869

gpc at browngold.com

www.browngold.com

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by use of the reply button, and then delete the e-mail from your system.  Thank you!

REMINDER: The DRBA listserv is intended to facilitate open discussion and sharing of ideas. Members need to feel confident that their discussions will not be distributed beyond the group unnecessarily. PLEASE CONSULT WITH THE SENDER(S) BEFORE FORWARDING ANY LISTSERV DISCUSSIONS BEYOND THE DRBA GROUP.