[blindlaw] Brown, Goldstein & Levy 2012 Disability Rights Fellowship

Greg Care gpc at browngold.com
Mon Sep 19 15:55:59 UTC 2011

Hello everyone:

I am a newcomer to the listserv, but I believe I know some of you from my work at Brown, Goldstein & Levy on behalf of the NFB. It is my pleasure to announce that the time has again come for me to begin seeking candidates for the Brown, Goldstein & Levy Disability Rights Fellowship. I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass long the following information to any recent law graduates with a disability who you think would be interested in this opportunity:

In September 2009, Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP welcomed its first Disability Rights Fellow.  We are now accepting applications for our fourth annual Disability Rights Fellowship to begin in September 2012. The Fellowship offers a recent law school graduate or judicial clerk with a disability the opportunity to participate for a year in all phases of disability rights litigation at our firm in Baltimore, Maryland. Brown, Goldstein & Levy is a 16-lawyer law firm devoted principally to litigation. The firm has developed a national reputation for its high-profile, high-impact disability rights cases.  The one-year fellowship will begin in September 2012. The application deadline is November 15, 2011.   Please visit our website for additional details about the Fellowship and the firm and to download an application: www.browngold.com<http://www.browngold.com/>.

I have attached accessible pdf and Word versions of the application requirements. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Many thanks,
Greg Care

Gregory P. Care
Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
120 E. Baltimore Street
Suite 1700
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Phone:  410-962-1030 ext. 1316
Fax:  410-385-0869
gpc at browngold.com<mailto:gpc at browngold.com>
www.browngold.com<http://www.browngold.com/>

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by use of the reply button, and then delete the e-mail from your system.  Thank you!