[blindlaw] Law Journal

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:08:58 UTC 2012

Hello. I have some questions for blind students or attorneys who have
served on law journals as part of their law school career. I would
like to know how blind law studentshandle the lengthy cite checking
involved in serving on a journal. Also, did you hire readers to assist
you and if so, were your readers fellow law students or individuals
unfamiliar with the law? I am thinking of writing on to a journal next
year but am not sure whether it will be a valuable experience for me
because of the focus on complying with bluebook rules or if I would be
better off doing a writing seminar or appellate advocacy instead.

Thanks.

Tai