[blindlaw] Law Journal

Aser Tolentino agtolentino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:53:17 UTC 2012

Hello,
I did a year with a journal and imposed upon a family member to act as a reader for cite checking. It wasn't fun, but I never got any negative feedback. Depending on what you want to do after law school, it can be a very valuable experience. I was far more drawn to appellate advocacy, trial practice and externships myself.

Respectfully,
Aser Tolentino, Esq.