[blindlaw] Signals During Oral Argument?

Aser Tolentino agtolentino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:59:30 UTC 2012

Hello,
The only timed arguments I've ever done were for moot court (appellate advocacy). I usually arranged before the argument with the time keeper to give a verbal warning at the times when visual signals were given. Sometimes members of the panel offered to provide the same information. I also carried a BrailleNote to the podium and set the stopwatch.

Respectfully,
Aser Tolentino, Esq.