[blindlaw] Voter Registration forms not accessible to the blind.

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Apr 10 14:31:30 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,
The voter registration information and related matters could be
discussed with the local Board of elections in your county. Here in
Montgomery county MD I know the person responsible for outreach  at the
Board of elections.
I have provided him with all materials (both English and Spanish) in
Braille for the last 3 major elections. It is part of my job and the
request comes to me. All outreach activities scheduled by the board
include a packet with Braille materials. Talk with the outreach person
and work with them.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.