[blindlaw] New list member with a question

shannon shannon at bartchroofing.com
Thu Apr 12 17:46:57 UTC 2012

Robert,
Thank you for your reply.
I am part of a large party being represented by a lawyer. Whom I really
don't believe is doing his utmost to win on our behalf.
I wish to read the transcripts of the original trial that went to appeals
and lost.
I also wish to obtain the most current  Recorded filing of our Condominium
bylaws.
I have a shared copy from other home owners and the font is archaic and a
poor copy. I wish to have a searchable copy of this document.

If I could get my hands on a clean copy of the Declaration is there a place
that could OCR it and certify it for accuracy since it is a legal document
and the punctuation and spelling is often very important in reviewing such
documents?
 Which should have been both a piece of evidence and a matter of public
record.

In truth the version of the Declaration that was submitted in court as
evidence , is not the latest version it is 10 years old.

I am wondering if it is too late to confer with a new attorney?

Thank you again for the information.
Shannon