[blindlaw] Visually Impaired military wife with 2 autistics has CPScase against her any help

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 25 20:51:58 UTC 2012

As CPS laws differ from state to state it would be helpful to know the state
where this complaint was filed. Just because a complaint was filed does not
mean it is necessary to go on the defensive and in many instances that fuels
the fire as it conveys a message that there is something to be hidden.
Having spent many years as a clinical social worker prior to becoming a
paralegal I spent much time dealing with CPS issues on all levels as it is
required professionally for me to come under mandatory reporting statutes
which here in California means that for certain professionals any suspected
child abuse must be reported. As you say many CPS complaints are filed as a
form of vengeance but they still are required to be investigated under the
law. The best approach is to be forthcoming with the necessary facts and
until a hostile situation is documented allow the complaint to run its
natural course. The issue is the conditions in the home and the care of the
children which will be investigated. Feel free to contact me off list as
needed.
Chuck Krugman, MSW, Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721