[blindlaw] Introduction and some questions

Luis Mendez lmendez at twcny.rr.com
Tue Aug 7 01:43:47 UTC 2012

Hi Marcos:

Do you have a particular specialty that you wish to pursue?  If so, you should concentrate your search on the law schools that have a strong reputation in the particular field of law in which you seek to specialize.

Philadelphia  has very good public transportation and as of my last visit there in 2001, many excellent eating establishments.