[blindlaw] Introduction and some questions

Marcos Rodrigues mrodrigues81 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 01:48:53 UTC 2012

Hi Louis (sorry if I am spelling your name incorrectly):

No, I don't have a spciallity to search for.

I am just looking for some general LLM about US law and some about comparing the US laws with laws from other countries and in these two subjects, the universities I mentioned in my first email are the ones that interested me so far.

Thank for your tip about Philadelphia, let's see if somebody talks something about Indianapolis.

Regards.