[blindlaw] LSAT Question

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Thu Aug 9 17:57:21 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone:

When I wrote the LSAT, I used Braille and also had a reader just in case I
needed one.  The arrangement worked out without a hitch.

As for the number of lawyers, if the sole purpose of becoming one revolves
around gainful employment, then the point made looks good!  However, there
are a number of folks who derive personal satisfaction from being able to
use their legal skills to help people stay out of trouble.  I hate to see
things go bad before corrective measures are sought.  As such, for me,
serving humanity trumps all things else.  Happy lawyering to all!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Denver, Colorado