[blindlaw] LSAT Question

Paul Wick wickps at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:18:56 UTC 2012

Olusegun,

Possibly you have been out of school for a while, present full price
tuition for three years of law school is roughly $100,000. If one is a
somewhat rational decision-maker, only those who have a third party
(like Voc. Rehab) paying or are independently wealthy can currently
afford to go to law school for some other reason than obtaining
gainfull employment....

Regards,

Paul